Our friends down the street built a homemade bubble machine with a slip-n-slide and it looked so fun, we had to copy. Our version isn't quite as fancy, but did the job. I tried to make a homemade slip-n-slide a couple years ago and it was honestly a disaster. (I ironed plastic pieces together to make it long and Erik touched the iron and burned his little fingers. The slide came apart after a few belly slides. Garbage.) :( This one worked great - the bubbles made a big difference! Our first run was on the 24th of July. (But that post was longer than life, so I had to put these pics on their own.) The day was pretty cold, but the kids are tougher than me. Clara bailed out after about an hour, but the others kept going and going.
Awww...these kids sure made me smile!












1 comment:
Let us know when you bust this out next summer, we'll be there in a heartbeat and we'll bring food and make a party of it :)
Post a Comment