6 little feet

6 little feet

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Apparently the stork can cross the ocean...

Yes, Tripp child #4 is on the way! Due in May.
We are thrilled!

This is the little present I put together to break the news to George:

Get it?
Prego. 100% natural.

Ha! He looked at it for a long time and then said, "NO way!" And then we laughed a whole bunch. And cried some. And laughed some more. We feel very blessed.

This is the picture we sent to our families to break the news.
----------------------
If you want a bit of detail, here goes:

I am feeling well. This is week #18. So at this point, I'm past the nausea state. And really, I don't get sick compared to the poor gals who throw up continually. I'm naturally pretty tired, but the last time I was pregnant, I had a newborn and a husband who worked (what seemed like) continually. So really, I'm doing well. Big ultrasound in a couple weeks and at this point, we think we'll keep the gender a surprise. I guess we'll see if we stick to that when the time arrives because neither of us seems to have much of an opinion one way or the other.

The question I've been asked most (even by strangers) is if we were expecting this good news. I always think this is a strange question. I guess its because a "planned" child is such a foreign concept to us. :) We checked in with our fertility doctors before we left SA. They ran a bunch of tests again and felt there was nothing more we could do that wouldn't be a waste of time/money or would be risky to my health. With the stress of moving, selling a house, etc., we just thought we'd put the thought of how/when/whether to grow our family on the shelf for a while. Ha! We are very grateful the Lord thought differently.

So Miracle #4 is on the way...

19 comments:

amber buhrley said...

Wow! So happy for you! This is amazing!!! Congratulations.

Heather said...

That is so amazing!!! Can you believe how 4 little ones have miraculously made their way into your life? What an amazing blessing. Congratulations.

Lori Clark said...

Congrats!! That is great!

TOVAR said...

That is very clever! Congrats! I hope that you can get some rest. I love the funny questions people ask. Can't wait to see pictures of #4!

Lynse said...

Wow! How fun! Your family is so fun. Congratulations! I am so excited for ya'll.

Becca said...

That is so exciting for you and your family! Congrats!

Kevin and Kristen said...

Yea! That is so wonderful and I bet everyone is so very excited. Cute and creative ideas for spilling the news too!

Sharon said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Lacey said...

Congrats sis!!!!!!! We are excited to be an aunt and uncle to another adorable Tripp child.

DocLT said...

AAahhhhh Congrats to you and George!!! I love the Prego sauce....

Jen said...

Oh Kimberli! I am so happy for you! I think you are the most amazing person & mother! I read this post & cried! I am so excited for you & can't wait to read about all the adventures with baby #4!!!!

michelle keisel said...

Another lucky child that gets to join the Tripp family. You guys are amazing parents. Congratulations!

Sabrina said...

We also have 4 kids...wonderful, controlled chaos. Love it. Congrats!

The Vestel's said...

Congrats...you guys are so blessed!!

Shaun-ta' said...

YEAH!So happy for you!

Perry's said...

What a miraculous gift! I'm so happy for you!

BjandEm said...

We couldn't be more happy for you!!!

Sally said...

I'm so happy for y'all--many congrats!!

Cami said...

I realize I am way behind but I just re-entered the blogging world. I am SO excited for you!! Congrats!!