
We don't own a boat. I can't see us owning a boat in the future. But we have great friends who do and they share with us. The Stephenson's came up to boat on Pineview reservoir (a 1st for them) and we decided this was to be an annual tradition... we had such a great time! {P.S. Most of these great action pics are from Mindy} I woke up and was grumpy with George over work again (poor guy! I realize I was in the wrong here. I guess it was one of those "feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated" days - lame excuse, but true.), but somehow we pulled it all together and got up there in time to spend the good part of the day at the lake. And eventually I snapped out of it. The Stevo's were so kind and patient with us (since we are obvious amateur's). And near the end, they got out the skis and their other fun stuff. Those kids are good! And so is Mindy! And probably Jim too, but he had a bad back so he'll have to show us his stuff next year.
![]() |
| Poor Cole...this wasn't his favorite activity |
![]() |
| or Sarah's |

![]() |
| boys loved riding in the boat! |
![]() |
| Best I did with a group pic |



















No comments:
Post a Comment