I've been taking lots of pictures lately. That's normal for me, but I've especially been going overboard. New baby that seems to change so fast, Lu's baptism (post coming), "last time" for certain things in HI, etc, etc. - lots of reasons to take pictures!
I wanted to take a foot picture with Erik's cute little feet to update the blog header. I set up the backdrop and called the children. They were in the middle of playing superhero. I ended up liking the whole body pics much better than the feet (although those toes are pretty sweet, ya?). This is real life.
| Storm, Captain Underpants, Baby Batman ("that means he doesn't fly"), and Storm A (because "Storm" was already taken) baby didn't get a super name |
Naturally, the girls want to do the same thing. They follow me around with their cameras too.
Here is the "Sibling and Doll photo shoot".
| adding scarves and chairs |
| props just grew and grew |
| "smile normal" |
| Cole assisted in set design - adding more & more books to hold the backdrop |
Photography by Lucy and Elise
1 comment:
Fun times!
Post a Comment