6 little feet

6 little feet

Monday, August 5, 2013

Bellows Models

I mentioned in my camping post I had a morning of 200 pictures.  Well... this is it!  You'll notice that two children are noticeably missing.  This was just outside our little cabin around 9am.  Lucy said she was "sick of the beach" (boo) and Erik really doesn't handle the beach well right now (too windy, hot, etc).  So Lucy watched Food Network and Cartoons in the cabin while Erik slept.  The rest of us had one of those "magical mornings" where you want to freeze time.

The call of the ocean...  
one
two
three
early morning yoga





ready, set...

GO!!!


Such a poser!


not sure what he was shooting at with his bow... but he must have hit it!
peek of the cabin behind 

never get tired of jumping waves
Elise trying to surf on a boogie board

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ohhhh...such beautiful pictures...I can hear the waves just looking at them. I'm on the countdown till we're at that exact spot! Austin, you are so funny. I'm looking forward to more bonding time with you!

Natalie Marie said...

Amen to what Grammy Cindy said

Lacey said...

I'd say models! Most adorable kids EVER! ;)

Yes...let the bonding begin!!!! counting down the days!

Liz said...

Such fun pictures! I'll be there soon. Plenty excited!