6 little feet

6 little feet

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oldies but Goodies

We felt so blessed to have lots of family members visit to celebrate Lucy's baptism and Erik's blessing.  It was also fun because we could visit a few of the places we were hoping to see again before we leave HI.  True to form, I took a ton of pictures and so did everyone else.  I've been putting off posting all of this because I knew it would take forever (I'm not great eliminating photos).  So, this post will be a work in progress, definitely not in chronological order, and more like a photo album than a post (and will probably grow longer and longer) but at least it's something.  And though the post might be boring, the people definitely weren't!  
Aloha fam!  Thanks for coming!
Lacey and Jax came straight from the airport to meet us at Waikiki!
Die hard beach fans!  :)



exciting fountain at the Hale Koa 
Little monkey Gracie
park near Tantalus Drive

Picnic at the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens






Geo trying to get the fish to bite his toes... and they did!


Beauty Salon


Waiting for nails to dry

"The Larry" - Shimazu Shave Ice


Quick stop at Hukilau Cafe
Another bucket list:  snorkel Shark's Cove.  Shocker I haven't done it yet, but Geo usually takes the snorkel trips with the visitors.  Anyway, I snorkeled Three Tables, which is next door.  Close enough!  :)
One of my favorite pics - Nice bomb, Jake!
(funniest part is that we didn't even know it had happened!)

Girls "surfing"











Ahhhh... I'll sure miss Kahuku Grill, especially the fries!

Train Ride at Dole... so exciting!!!






Morning at the Laie temple
the grandma's visit Elise's Kindergarten class!
Nerd alert!

3 comments:

Liz said...

What great memories of fun times!

Lacey said...

This brought back many wonderful times! Jake should get the "photo bomber of the year" award.

You know you love my nerdy side! ;)

Cindy said...

So glad you blogged about this so we can remember all the good times!