6 little feet

6 little feet

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lazy Days of Summer (according to the iphone)


serving ice cream at Windward Mall



playdoh faces
(Elise was making dad with hair)


marker art



end of school treats
last day with Mrs. Gonzalez
We've loved her!

attending Kawika's Eagle Scout ceremony



I find lots of Elise's little toys wrapped up in toilet paper.
She says she's helping us move to UT.
painting party with Hickam AFB ladies

lots of stimulation for Erik
The girls & I went school supply shopping in town.
I threw my phone back to Lucy to snap this pic...
LOVE HI rainbows!


She got this great one too!

We had Filipino Night for our church ward conference dinner.  YUM!

Lina and Haidee put together a beautiful pioneer day program after the dinner.  
My favorite part was the hula dance with pictures of old time Kaneohe 2nd ward members.  Even though I don't know those HI pioneers, it was touching for me.  So much we enjoy is because of brave souls who pioneered the way for us.


Austin cut Cole's hair.  He chased after him with the scissors (Cole screaming of course) and got two big locks.  When I asked him if he knew it was wrong he said, "Yes!  But Cole looks like a GIRL!"
robes
after showers and before church
girls play "Little Mermaid Jr" at Paliku Theatre

jackpot!
Elise packed up REALLY early for ward camp
crazy shakes by Cole




cleaning Elise's closet
This happens way too often.

"surfing" on the diaper changing pad
There are always extra "pests" around during summer time...
Elise killing a baby cockroach with Austin's blow-up sword
(already dead)
trying to smash a big fatty cockroach with shoes and a hippety hop
(already dead too)

Elise catching baby gecko.  She's actually quite good at this.

goodbye Elder Orton
I still have quite a pooch from the last pregnancy.  The problem is, I really don't like to exercise and I like to eat.  Hmmm... wonder why my gut isn't disappearing?  I decided to try some exercise videos to get me moving.  They were lots more fun with the kids around.



leaving for work
(favorite pic)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, the good ole days of summer. I've always loved summer...especially summer nights, looking at the brilliant endless stars and the expanse of the heavens. That was such a tender photo of Geo leaving for work. Loved the kids playing in the pillows.