6 little feet

6 little feet

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Treats

 This year, we decided to do treat boxes for the grandparents and teachers (and for some primary and school events I was supposed to bring treats to).  I've never made much homemade candy, so I thought it would be good to try (rather than at Christmas when life is sorta nuts).  Once we got started, it was hard to stop and maybe got a little out of control.  Mostly thanks to Pinterest.   We did a couple each day, but next time, I'll scale back some.  We made:  Cadbury Egg Cookies, Cadbury Egg blondie bars (from obb cookbook), Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs (these were the favorite, I think.  Definitely a repeat-er.  Plus Easy), Carrot Cake Balls and Rice Krispie Treats, Marshmallow Eggs (this one was fun, but no one really liked to eat them.  So, I think we'll throw that one out).

nothin' like drinking the sprinkles
 Trying to be a food photographer... definitely harder than it looks.  This looked more appetizing in person...promise!




2 comments:

Liz said...

They were truly scrumptious! What a treat! Thank you!

Kerstin said...

I'll send you my address so you can send me a few next year! They look yummy!