6 little feet

6 little feet

Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter at the Treehouse Museum

Here's some shots of the boys from playgroup at the Treehouse Museum Easter Storytime... 





guess the state game...hmmm.... :)


Erik's favorite section of the museum...knights!  (no question)
And maybe Cole's too?


 They usually have an art project that matches the storytime or play of the day.  I kept seeing these kids walk around with wolf/3 little pigs hats, which I thought was strange.  This art activity was our final thing before closing and I called to the boys to make their pig/wolf hats (which was also what they told the art instructor when they entered.  Well, I guess they are bunnies!  hahaha!  My friend Alexis came with me to this little fieldtrip and we laughed and laughed and laughed.  The funnier thing when we dropped each boy off at his house, we got a different response, "Oh, nice cat hat!"  etc.  I guess the hat is multi-purpose.  ;)



No comments: