6 little feet

6 little feet

Friday, April 21, 2017

Chris and Carli Gettin' Hitched!

We were so very excited for Carli to join the family!  She has definitely brought out the best in Chris and is really easy to love.  I'm so happy these two found each other.  It was a beautiful day in so many ways.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Well... most of it, anyway.  ;)  You know, I can't be completely quiet.  :)
 (The really good pics are from Pepper Nix Photography)

 game night before the big day.
Lucy and Gracie were lucky enough to hang out at Grammy's
house to practice their ukulele number for the wedding luncheon. 
these two are out before we even got there...yikes!









Chris is the last of the Cole sibs to get married...YAY!
The whole crew
(loving the orange and gray, btw)



these two were quite the pair!
They chased each other around the whole night, twirling their dresses.




Lucky I'm in Love with my Best Friend







yep... this is the best we could do.


a lively game of hide and seek during picture taking/reception start...
I got such a kick out of this!




P.S.  We did have one potty accident right before pictures (Erik couldn't figure out that weird slide button on his dress pants).  Lucky I'd thrown in an extra pair of pants and he just went without socks.  Never a dull moment around here, I tell ya...










Woot, woot!!!  Yay for Chris and Carli!

No comments: