Lucy's hula class performed for Outrigger hotel's Santa on the Beach on December 10. It was a lot of fun.
We arrived in Waikiki at 8:30am and the program started at 9. That meant we had some down time to wait. And you can guess what kept everyone occupied... that's right. Sand. And donuts. (The camera kept me occupied :)
Geo enlisted some helpers to bury Cole so he wouldn't tip over while watching ...
... before long he had a sandy Santa beard.
But look at those cute little toes poking through... awww!
waiting to perform
Santa arrives by Outrigger Canoe in Hawaii
Aloha Santa!
Santa came earlier than expected so the girls didn't do all their Christmas numbers on the beach. He said he wasn't used to the HOT weather and it was time to move inside for pictures. The girls performed in the lobby while people stood in line for pictures, but I had already given my camera to Geo (who was standing in the picture line). Good thing too. This post would be even longer.
Performances usually include posing with the tourists afterwards.
What an awesome striped Santa suit. But even more awesome was you Lou...what a great job dancing. I felt like I was right there. You did a great job. Also loved Cole in the sand. I burst out laughing at his Santa beard...loved the toes sticking out too.
Lu--you look beautiful and you did a great job on your hula dance! I thought it was so funny how they buried Colay. :) Merry Christmas adorable Tripp Trappers!
Lucy, you make a beautiful blonde Hawaiian hula dancer. Great Job! The pictures are great and the video even better. I did get a hoot about Santa' suit--especially the shorts. Merry Christmas! Talk to you soon.
Lucy looks so beautiful! And what a fun Santa! I love the flip flops and bare hairy legs. Too funny! And to answer your question about my blog, yes, t was Dave Mosteller and Matt Wilde. Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
How fun!!! LOVED the card. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for all the fun pictures Kimi! So Hawaiian. :)
What an awesome striped Santa suit. But even more awesome was you Lou...what a great job dancing. I felt like I was right there. You did a great job. Also loved Cole in the sand. I burst out laughing at his Santa beard...loved the toes sticking out too.
Lu--you look beautiful and you did a great job on your hula dance!
I thought it was so funny how they buried Colay. :) Merry Christmas adorable Tripp Trappers!
Lucy, you make a beautiful blonde Hawaiian hula dancer. Great Job! The pictures are great and the video even better. I did get a hoot about Santa' suit--especially the shorts. Merry Christmas! Talk to you soon.
Lucy looks so beautiful! And what a fun Santa! I love the flip flops and bare hairy legs. Too funny! And to answer your question about my blog, yes, t was Dave Mosteller and Matt Wilde. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment