
One of my favorite days with the Tripps involved eating out twice. No surprise there. :) We started off with breakfast at Boots & Kimo's. Their macadamia nut sauce is fabulous.

Then we headed up to the north shore to catch one of the surfing competitions at Haleiwa. I loved it. Except for some bawling children here and there. But the surfing was great fun to watch.

 |
| Elise liked it too. For a different reason. |
 |
| Cole liked the sand. |
We ended the day with dinner at Haleiwa Joe's (not the one in Haleiwa - the Kaneohe one). The setting there was marvelous and so was the food and the company. Too bad I didn't take a picture when it was actually light outside.
Come back soon, Tripps!
3 comments:
Such fun memories! I'm sad none of us thought to take a picture in the light. Truly, spectacular! Next time you go there please take a picture--or we can always go back to your anniversary piture there.:)
Love the posts! Must be nice to have so many visitors.......Great place to be!
Congratulations on your cute babies!!!
That was our favorite place to eat when we visited last time. The boys were murmuring and groaning every time they took a bite. I couldn't stop laughing because they loved the food so much! Yummy!
Post a Comment