6 little feet

6 little feet

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Five for Friday: a "Hairy" week

~ ONE ~


Every once in a while, we straighten Lucy's hair.  Not very often because its so humid here, it doesn't  stay straight long.  Plus, she looks too grown up!  It touches her waist these days.
~TWO~
We were happy to have the Butler's visit us last week (more on that later)!  Brookie hauled Cole everywhere.  Don't these two have great curls?!?

~THREE~
When George saw our children ready for church on Sunday, he said it looked like we didn't know who we were cheering for to win the Super Bowl.  Although the outfits were unintentional, I guess he was right... well, at least in my case.  :)

~FOUR~
I was trying to get a pic of Cole jumping out from behind the couches to play peek-a-boo and Elise jumped in front of the camera.  She thought it was just hilarious... but it turned out to be a pretty good picture!

~ FIVE ~
The Gummy Bears preschool attended the play "Rapunzel: A Very Hairy Tale" at the Paliku Theater on Wednesday.  Elise brought her wig along.  (Notice Austin is wearing one shoe?  Yep.  He came with none and I didn't realize it until we were parked and ready to go in.  We scrounged around the van and came up with one slipper and one high heel, so he put the slipper on and off we went.  The next day we went to the library and he found only one slipper and said, "well, that worked good last time.  I'll just wear one." This is a daily problem.  I think I need to buy this kid 10 pairs of slippers!  But then I'd just have 10 odd shoes.)  


Aunty Marlise performs in lots of plays so she knew the cast.  Afterwards we got to greet them.  The kids thought this was especially great.  However, Austin said he wasn't going to talk to any girls, only boys and dragons.


Happy to be posing.  :)



2 comments:

Liz said...

Such darling pictures! Lucy can have Repunzel hair by the time she is grown if she wants too. It is beatiful! Such cute pictures of Lucy and Elise and Cole and Elise. Cute picture of Elise right in the camera. Austin and the slippers was pretty funny. Glad he's easy going most of the time, even if he becomes "Deedle, deedle dumpling, my son John."

Lacey said...

Lucy's hair is seriously so long! It's beautiful! I laughed and laughed about Austin's one shoe problem. He might have to learn the hard way once you move from Hawaii and his bare foot will be freezing in the snow. Maybe he still won't mind...you never know :)