~ ONE ~
Cole has figured out the power of the step stool. Mercy.
He loves to wash his hands and haul the stool around to get whatever he wants. He has a funny little shuffle and a sly grin. Pretty proud of himself!
~ TWO ~
~ THREE ~
"I Love Technology"
Geo and I finally entered the world of smart phones.
~ FOUR ~

Cole is pretty fast on the plasma car. He also likes a push from his big sis.

~ FIVE ~
I took a long weekend trip to UT to see my grandparents Gundi and do a little house hunting. My grandparents are getting older and I was happy to see them so much. Geo, gma Liz and uncle Jake had the kids. Bless them.
 |
| USU game |
I spent a lot of time driving around neighborhoods, met up with a lot of sweet friends to get their opinions, and borrowed my mom for a whole day to actually look in some homes. I think we're a tiny bit closer to narrowing down where we want to be. At least I hope so. :) Most days were pretty packed running around from one thing to the next. But it certainly wasn't a complete "business" trip.
 |
| Brigham City Temple |
 |
"Scone as big as your head" Chris highly recommended Sunrise Cafe in Bountiful. YUM! Utah is the only place I've visited that calls fry bread a "scone" . I was so happy when I saw this on the menu! different day: Greg bought me a burrito that was about as big as the scone. It was great to have some tex-mex food, but I've turned into a big wimp. My nose was running after a few bites. |
 |
| lunch at Plates and Palates w/mom, Gemmie, & Olivia - delicious! |
 |
house touring with Heather and mom This house was like going to the home show! |
2 comments:
Coolness! I'm glad you had a great trip. Cole is adorable. We can't wait to see you guys!
Cole is pretty amazing on the plasma car. He goes speedy fast and loves it. Fun to see pictures of your trip.
Post a Comment