This was date night for Geo and I, so I tried to look cute. But it poured rain and we all looked kinda like wet dogs by the time we reached the stadium.
Also, notice there are not a ton of people in the background. We went like an hour and a half early... yeah, not my style. But I got outvoted. And I admit, it was nice not to rush around and instead buy some "game food". Plus we heard the national anthem which was sung by an army guy (it was military night) and he was AWESOME!
George bought tickets from USU so we sat with that crowd. It was definitely the right choice. Mostly it seemed the crowd was the players' parents. Kinda fun to hear their perspective. Oh, and we sat by this fun lady. Her nickname was the siren.
But the Aggies stepped it up and started scoring in the 2nd half.
And pulled off a victory with 14 seconds left!!! 31-35. WINNING is fun! Geo lost his voice. We high-fived all sorts of people. And then we sat down. Some people started leaving he stadium. The guy in front of us said, "These people haven't seen Utah State. The game could still change." and others shouted, "Remember BYU." and "Remember Auburn" and remember all those other teams where the end of the 4th quarter was huge.But they pulled through. What a date night!
GO AGGIES!!!!
P.S. Come back Lacey and Marker! We miss you!

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! So glad they won and you Aggies fans had such a good time.
I just read up on all of your posts! It made me miss you madly! Now I just want to drive straight to the airport and catch the first flight to HI. It was honestly THE PERFECT vacation! (We even threw a craft in there and USU won--can't get better than that). One question, how did I miss the 1st grade dance??? That looks like the perfect activity for me! (Mark--not so much) Next year, next year. :) We miss and love you all!
Post a Comment