One of my favorite things about Cole right now is that he snuggles up to me, rubbing his face into my shoulder and clinging on my arm. He also grins when I call his name. Melts my heart every time.
 |
| Cole is a good sport as we drag him from place to place |
 |
He likes to eat sand (excuse the girly hat)
That pincher grasp is improving every day. |
 |
| Cole rolls all over the room to get what he wants. He can rock back and forth on his knees too. |
Cole grew a first tooth right after the 5 month mark and the second is just pushing through. This is the best picture I could get. ha! Everyone thinks this new tooth is the coolest thing ever. Except the nursing mother. Oh and Cole doesn't like it so much either. Of all the kids, he seems to be the fussiest w/ stuff like this - shots and new teeth really bug him. George mentioned the other night that Cole still eats like a newborn - if he's up he wants food every 2-3 hours. In the evening time, he wants it more often than that. He's still a great sleeper through the night... no complaints there.
A big highlight of the month was having grandma and grandpa and Uncle Jake visit.
Don't you want to come right back over and squeeze this kid some more?
3 comments:
what a happy boy! And the picture of him in the gray shirt looks so much like Austin to me, even though most of the time I think Cole looks like Lucy
I do miss holding that adorable boy. His smiles melt me, too. I'm so grateful we got to spend Thanksgiving with all of you. Thanks for making it so special.
He is soooo very cute!
Post a Comment