6 little feet

6 little feet

Sunday, November 6, 2011

October festivities


The girls and I made Halloween mummy juice boxes (idea copied from the internet).  We decided to do this as the treat for Lucy's school class.  Then Elise wanted to make some for her nursery class too.  Instead of wrapping the electrical tape like Lucy's, she would lay one strip and cut it... repeat over and over.   Pretty patient...
Ghost pancakes
Fishers came for a visit from cold Alaska!
Lucy's been working really hard on her "flat Lucy".  She was very opinionated and independent about it.  Hmm... wonder where she gets that?  :)  The lovely skirt, shirt, etc were all her design/creation.
G & G Tripp sent a fun Halloween package that, among other things, contained a bag of plastic cockroaches.  Lucy thought it was the funniest thing to hide these in random places throughout the house and watch me jump.  Sometimes she'd say things like, "So mom, do you think we should cook some rice? (giggle, giggle, giggle)"  It was pretty funny and I was impressed at the hiding places she came up with.

"Tiger and Jaguar day" at the Botanical Gardens monthly preschool

We got caught in the rain while feeding the ducks and were drenched by the time we made it back to the van.

I hosted a Mother Goose shower for one of my friends I met through church.
It turned out really cute!  And of course, in true Hawaiian style, there was a TON of food.  :)

Love him!

nighttime Halloween Library story time for the "older kids"

M&M and Rapunzel decorating their treat bags
The following day was library story time for preschoolers.  See my cowboys?



Library trick or treat



1 comment:

Liz said...

What fun activities, cute costumes and adorable kids! I loved watching Elise make her mummy juice carton. I think the flat Lucy is great. See ya soon.