It was a great day to turn 34!
After Cole went down for a nap, I treated myself to a nice, relaxing bubble bath. All those bubbles were too tempting for toddlers to resist.
The relaxing went out the window, but it was replaced with lots of laughter.
Elise and Austin made me a rock birthday cake
Lucy made me a basket.
This is what I looked like at the end of the day... its now the "Pebbles" look after 8pm. Sometimes earlier. But I'm pretty sure it beats the Shaun White look I was sporting last year.
Its great to be alive. I feel very blessed and happy.

6 comments:
Happy Day to you!! I love the pebbles look. I coordinates well with that rock cake!
Happy Birthday! Love ya sis!
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, I hope the rolls went okay today - I was thinking about you!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun day, hope you enjoyed it!
I love your sense of humor Kimi and also that you are such a good sport when Elise wants to style your hair. I expect she is going to be very good at it one day. Happy 34th Birthday!
Loved the hairdo, the flowers, the cake but mostly all the happy smiles. Glad you had a happy day. I think I will go take a bubble bath
Post a Comment