Wow, chapter books! That's amazing! I don't think I would be too upset about that.
No worries...look how wonderful you turned out. All in good time sweetie. However, it did make me smile.
That is the cutest thing ever! She seems too little to be reading like that! By the way, I am coming to Utah for the reunion (just me and Hudson)... It will be so fun to see you and your little kiddos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, chapter books! That's amazing! I don't think I would be too upset about that.
No worries...look how wonderful you turned out. All in good time sweetie. However, it did make me smile.
That is the cutest thing ever! She seems too little to be reading like that!
By the way, I am coming to Utah for the reunion (just me and Hudson)... It will be so fun to see you and your little kiddos!
Post a Comment