6 little feet

6 little feet

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Lucy:  "Mom, ... um ... like ... are you ever going to wear clothes again?"

Apparently she doesn't appreciate the "red robe" look or the PJ's all day long.  Dang.



She also references questions "by October", such as "Will the baby's cord fall off by October?"  or "Will you be able to lift that by October?"  I finally asked what was special about October and she said, "its Halloween and aunt Lacey is coming to visit."

3 comments:

Shaun-ta' said...

Glad I am not the only one that finds it hard to get dressed every day. My baby is 3 months old and I still only get dressed about every other day. Sometimes I just shower and put a new pair of sweat pants on!

TOVAR said...

I wish I could bottle all of Lucy's cuteness and listen to it whenever I wished. I loved driving her those few times to dance and listen to her mind think out loud.

Lacey said...

This is my favorite post of all time. That's all I have to say.