 |
We helped on a committee to pass out flyers for a school bond to pass.
Kids thought it was pretty awesome to ride the float in the Homecoming
Parade. Clara wanted to be a big kid the whole time and freaked out
while I held on to her shirt. I was so happy to see that ending parking lot. |
 |
| helped Natalie and Liz host a bridal shower for Emalee - Ben's fiance. She and Ben are a great match! |
 |
| Erik and his pet cloud |
LOVE days like this!
I helped the YW learn how to tie quilts. We donated them to the NICU at Ogden Regional.
Lucy and Elise donated the quilts they made this summer in our quilting class. They turned out so cute!

Orange dinner was held at the Cole's in Logan this year. Lots of fun, as usual. And the pictionary was hilarious!
 |
| nothin like snuggling up with a good book by the fire |
Erik (at dinner table): "Ok, let's do roses and thorns." (we do this often at the dinner table - say something great about our day and not so great). "I'll start. And I have a really long thorn. " (big long dramatic pause) "I hate butter."
1 comment:
That IS a really long thorn. :)
Post a Comment