6 little feet

6 little feet

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall in Love - Bridal Shower for Natalie

It was so fun to host a bridal shower for Natalie!  Her engagement was a quickie (6 weeks!!!) but it all came together nicely.  We served pork salads and they were delicious.  I ordered the pork and a few other things from Costa Vida and that made the whole meal come together pretty easily.  Liz brought yummy cookies for dessert and I did pumpkin tarts.  It's all about the food... ;)
Tripp family tradition is to tie a quilt for the bride to be.  Grandma Tripp wanted some money set aside after
she died so that the tradition would live on!  Malayna and Becky put this activity together and it came together
faster than they thought it would.  Nice job, ladies!   I think Natalie really liked the finished product.    
a few pics of the guests...








It has been so fun to see Natalie so happy the past year or so.  She and Jeff are a great match!  We played a "He said/She said" game and I got a good chuckle from both of their responses!  It was also funny to see Jeff's mom/sisters laugh and laugh at some of his responses.



Meanwhile... George and Grandpa Tom took the boys and Clara fishing.

Grandpa Tom doesn't have a head in most of these pictures.  But... at least we have pictures, right?  :)








Enjoying the lovely fall weather after a busy (and great!) day...  I think fall might be my favorite season.

No comments: