6 little feet

6 little feet

Monday, October 31, 2016

All TREATS! No TRICKS! (Plus the two bakers who started it all)


This year, we dressed up as a bakery.  Kinda on accident.  We usually alternate between a choose your own costume and a family theme.  Last year, we did Toy Story so technically this was a choice year.  But we all went to TJMaxx to pick things out and they had all these treat costumes.  Plus, everyone thought they were great and they had enough sizes that they could still pick out the costume they liked.  Elise needed a little persuasion, but once I bought the tutu, she was good to go.  So, treats it was!  The bonus was that these costumes were so easy to throw on.  That was perfect for a crazy Halloween day!

sweetest donut and hot cocoa you'll find!


gumball machine
doesn't exactly go in a bakery... but so cute, I couldn't pass it up 


Crazy "Robot Chef" whipping up something yummy

He thought those chef tools were so fun!
4 out of 5 were still there by Halloween (kind of amazing, but the tag things helped)

Happy Birthday cake!
Lucy found this fun cake first... and the rest kinda fell into place


Yummy banana split!
These sweet little eyes say sadness... not sure what happened right before this pic?


Delicious cookie and milk
He cracked himself up about this one.


This kid's favorite treat.
He raids the pantry several times a day.
Not complaining.  Well, after I stop
finding apple cores in the couch cushions,
I'll stop complaining.
 After school, the boys went to 4-H, George picked up Happy Meals from Artic Circle (comes with flashlights - cool!) and then we headed to Trick-or Treat Street in Morgan.  Lots of fun!


 I took the kids trick-or treating on our little cul-de-sac.  And just like usual, Cole was done.  He's not a big trick-or-treater, but really likes to hand out the candy at the door.  The Mad Scientist (Uncle Jake :) and George took the rest of the kids around the neighborhood (and I think brought Clara back mid-way through) while I finished all the packing for the next fun day and gave out candy.



the great candy sorter and the great candy thief
She definitely took advantage while the kids were zoned out watching a Halloween show...
went from bucket to bucket and just grabbed what she wanted.  hahaha!
 We threw the kids in the car for a drive down to Provo for Jeff and Natalie's wedding (yea!) the next day.  Even with the sugar rush, we were all exhausted.  Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: