My favorite food is: pizza
My favorite sport is: swimming
The best show on TV/movie is: Descendants series, Princess Diaries series, My Little Pony movie
The coolest person in the world is: my bunny Roger
My best subject in school is: Advisory and Social Studies
I’m really awesome at: riding horses and art
If I could change my name, it would be: Diamond or Ruby
My favorite color is: blue - any shade
When I grow up I want to be: any kind of doctor or a hair salon girl or a nail painter
My parents are too strict about: how many friends to have over at one time, chores
My favorite song is: Rainbow from My Little Pony movie, songs by Ava Max, songs by Taylor Swift, all the Descendants songs
My favorite book is: Ever After High, Graphic Novels, Wings of Fire series,
When we stop for a treat, I get this: ice cream - cookies and cream, mint chocolate chip, mint oreo
4 words that describe me are: funny, kind, caring, loves animals
When I was little, I used to: wore my swimsuit all around the house, drag my froggie blanket all over the house
My favorite scripture story is: the one where Nephi is sailing on the boat
My favorite primary/church song is: Gethsemane
My favorite game is: Nerts, Chess, Speed
My favorite season is: Summer and Winter. And Spring. And Fall.
The best snack ever is: cookies, popcorn
My favorite superhero is: Wonder Woman because she is a girl and she can fly. Black Widow is cool too because she is a gymnastics girl.
The food that makes me want to barf is: Coconut
The car I would love to drive when I turn 16 is: blue fancy car
My best friends are: Paige, Kendyl, Shaylee, Peyton, Bo, Quincy, Sadie, Jeanine, Maddie, Elina, Essence, Cylie, Jocelyn, Gracie, Cici, Miley
The cutest girl/boy I know is: ewwww! My dad
The most memorable day this year was: my birthday! Driving to Zion was memorable - it was terrible!
If I had one wish it would be: to go to Texas to visit April and Roger or get a horse or a cheetah. Any animal would be fine as long as it wasn't a snake or amphibian or reptile.
The best thing that has happened to me this year is: I got my bunny!
One thing I want to learn to do this year is: how to get better at riding horses - roping
The thing that scares me the most is: snakes and dieing
One thing I need to work on is: coming up with more things to paint and draw
If I could go anywhere it would be: Hawaii or Texas or to a place with cheetahs and all those thingys
The most important lesson I’ve learned this year is:
If I could meet one person from history it would be: Pocahontas because I read about her
2. What is your favorite toy? squishies
4. What do you like to do with your family? ski, swim, some hikes
5. What is your favorite outfit? shorts and a t-shirt (Cats are my Spirit Animal, Cookies for Breakfast)
7. What is your favorite snack or fruit? Cantaloupe
8. What is your favorite animal? any animal that is not a reptile or amphibian
12. What makes you happy? animals and my friends!
13. What makes you sad? when animals die
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ski, swim, rollerblade
15. What is your favorite drink? root beer, raspberry lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? my birthday and Christmas - lots of presents and fun, I get to do what I want for a day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my froggy blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? dutch babies or crepes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I want to go a really fancy restaurant. Like Chuck-a-Rama
BONUS:
1. What is your happiest memory? getting Roger
2. Why do you like being a kid? because I do more stuff, like skiing
4. What advice would you give your parents? less chores, more riding horses
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? too many to pick from!
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? ride horses, night games, late nights, play around, swim,
7. What was the nicest thing you did for someone? bought toys for my brothers for their birthdays while we are at Zion
8. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? probably working at a job, dating, finishing college
9. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $100 every other week. I'd buy food, my apartment when I am older. If I had now, I would buy a horse and a ranch and all the stuff to take care of it.
10. What are your talents? skiing, ice staking, rollerblading, swimming, horse riding, art, painting, crafts
11. Who is your scripture hero? Nephi
12. What do you like to do with dad? Go skiing, snuggle
13. What do you like to do with mom? paint, crafts, cook

I don't know if anyone loves birthdays more than this girl! She looks forward to this day for MONTHS. And was sad throughout the pandemic that she wouldn't get to do what she wanted. But it ended up being great! A couple days before her birthday, Grandma Karen put together a surprise birthday party for my 3 birthday week kids. We were down south for our trip to Zion National Park. Gma K had a special cake, water guns (she thought they were bubble wands and I nearly died but she was fine with them filling them up in the fountain), and prizes for games. So so fun!
On her actual birthday, we open presents (gifts are this girls love language!) Then she went on a date with her dad (loves 1 on 1 time) and joined up with the Tripp family for a Memorial Day outing. She came home and had an outside late night with her friend and neighbor, Jeanine. Happy day! 
Other happy news was that things lightened up enough that she could have a small outdoor party with 3 friends. She went horseback riding and was THRILLED. Elise is definitely an animal lover. Elise is at her best when she is serving others. She is so helpful (sometimes overly) and is especially sympathetic when someone gets hurt. She is super friendly and will chat anyone's ears off. I think she had the hardest time not being able to see friends during quarantine. She has big emotions and keeps me on my toes. When angry Elise comes out, watch out! I have offered many silent prayers, "Now what do I do?" But with some alone time, she can usually get herself out of a mood and return just as bubbly and darling as ever. She is still "little" and I hope that stays for a while longer. She'll still dress up fancy if I ask her to, loves to swim, wants nothing to do with boys {why would I want to go to a DANCE, when we can do a PARTY instead?!?}, loves creating and big projects. We love her dearly and are so glad she's in our family. Happy birthday sweet Elise!










No comments:
Post a Comment