My favorite food is: spaghetti
My favorite sport is: skiing
The best show on TV is:
The coolest person in the world is: me!
My best subject in school is: science
I’m really awesome at: reading
If I could change my name, it would be: I wouldn't
My favorite color is: orange
When I grow up I want to be: rocket engineer
My parents are too strict about: chores
My favorite song is:
My favorite book is: The Phantom Tollbooth
When we stop for a treat, I get this: mint oreo shake
4 words that describe me are: smart, kind, awesome, helpful
When I was little, I used to: like candy better than toys
My favorite scripture story is: Nephi building a boat
My favorite primary/church song is: Once there was a Snowman
My favorite game is: Killer Bunnies
My favorite season is: Fall because my birthday is in it!
The best snack ever is: crackers
My favorite superhero is: Hawkeye
The food that makes me want to barf is: lasagna
The car I would love to drive when I turn 16 is: yellow corvette
My best friends are: Will B, Will S, James, Relic, Joel,
The cutest girl/boy I know is: Do I have to answer that? I don't have one.
The most memorable day this year was: cruise to the Bahamas!
If I had one wish it would be: my own computer for playing games
One thing I want to learn to do this year is: more about space
The thing that scares me the most is: starving!
One thing I need to work on is: physical stuff - getting strong
If I could go anywhere it would be: Universal Studios
The most important lesson I’ve learned this year is:
If I could meet one person from history it would be: Thomas Edison
![]() |
| Austin's favorite - spaghetti, no sauce |
Austin's birthday was the last day of school before Thanksgiving break. At school they had colonial days and got to make candles, "milk a cow", make bread, etc. So fun!
Austin was pretty lucky and got double celebrations! We went out to Grantsville that evening to stay over to plan a surprise retirement party for grandma Cindy. Pretty happy to eat a special cake made by grandma Liz and play video games!
We sure love our Austin! He is so easy to get along with. George said when can sit anyone in the family by Austin in the van and not have fights. That's a big deal. He loves to read and is an incredible memorizer. He's especially patient with Erik who adores him and wants to follow him everywhere.
3. What is your favorite show/movie? Wall-E
4. What do you like to do with your family? play board games
5. What is your favorite outfit? t-shirt and jeans
8. What is your favorite animal? lizard
12. What makes you happy? computer games
13. What makes you sad? chores
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing in the backyard
15. What is your favorite drink? grape soda
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving because it is focused on food. I like to eat.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? book
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? waffles
BONUS:
1. What is your happiest memory? Disney Cruise!
2. Why do you like being a kid? less responsibilities
4. What advice would you give your parents?
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Well, a lot of animals I like (spiders, snakes), people want to kill them when they see them. So, probably lizard.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? coding with James' minestorm
7. What was the nicest thing you did for someone? play with my brothers
8. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? dating
9. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $5 per month, I'd save it up to buy legos and a turtle
12. What do you like to do with dad? play video games
13. What do you like to do with mom? playing board games - King of Toyko, Risk, Killer Bunnies













No comments:
Post a Comment