6 little feet

6 little feet

Saturday, May 25, 2019

8 is great! Happy birthday Cole!

Big Birthday for Cole...#8!  In our church, people have the opportunity to be baptized at that age, so it's kind of a big deal.  That was Cole's choice and he was so excited about it.

A few celebrations... cold cereal and dodge ball party with his friends.  One of the best parties I've hosted...ate cold cereal (with rice krispie cake) in the church courtyard and played dodge ball til those boys were good an sweaty!  It helped that George and Lucy were there to lead some fun dodg eball games.







Party #2 at grandma's with the family (most folks were out for Memorial Day).  Cole's requested dessert...lemon bars!  Yum!!!





Party #3 was in honor of Cole's baptism.  I think I'll do a separate post on that one.
Happy Birthday Cole!  We sure love our little snuggle bug!

My favorite food is: pizza
My favorite sport is:  baseball
The best show (TV or Movie) is:  Ninjago
The coolest person in the world is:  my mom
My best subject in school is: math
I’m really awesome at:  math
If I could change my name, it would be: Super Cole!
My favorite color is:  red
When I grow up I want to be: pilot 
My parents are too strict about:  
My favorite song is:  Thunder!
My favorite book is:  Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, Magic Treehouse
When we stop for a treat, I get this:  donuts
4 words that describe me are: smart, good at reading, loving, weird (in a good way!)
When I was little, I used to:  make my dad launch me in the air
My favorite scripture story is:  David and Goliath
My favorite primary/church song is:  I Will be what I Believe
My favorite game is:  Scrambled States of America, Tenzi
My favorite season is: Spring because it has my birthday in it
The best snack ever is:  saltine crackers with cream cheese
My favorite superhero is:  Dr. Strange
The food that makes me want to barf is:  cheese soup 
The car I would love to drive when I turn 16 is:  sports car
My best friends are: Grant, Grant, Beau, Basin, Grayson, Tate, Beckam, Lachlan
The cutest girl/boy I know is: Avee
The most memorable day this year was:  my baptism!
If I had one wish it would be:  to be like Dr. Strange.  He can do like lots of cool stuff like multiplying himself, shoot lightning bolts, and make portals
The best thing that has happened to me this year is:  my baptism
One thing I want to learn to do this year is:  tie my shoes and untie them
The thing that scares me the most is:  movies like The Great Mouse Detective
One thing I need to work on is:  learning to tie my shoes and riding a bike
If I could go anywhere it would be:  Japan.  I want to learn Japanese
The most important lesson I’ve learned this year is:  how to do the breast stroke
If I could meet one person from history it would be: George Washington



5. What is your favorite outfit?  sweats and a t-shirt
8. What is your favorite animal?   fierce little crocodile

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  playing on my swing
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Crush or Orange Fanta
16. What is your favorite holiday? my birthday!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  stork-ie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cold cereal

2. Why do you like being a kid? you don't have to work a lot
4. What advice would you give your parents?  No advice.  I think they're perfect
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?  eat snacks, play board games with them
7. What was the nicest thing you did for someone?  help our neighbors move
8. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? doing some high school or maybe college, drive a car
9. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it.   $1000.  Buy my own house
12.  What do you like to do with dad?  slug him
13.  What do you like to do with mom?  snuggle her

No comments: