A few random things I forgot...
I'd say Elise's favorite gift was her Rapunzel head. A big highlight was learning how to braid! It still needs some practice, but nice job Diamond Crystal!
George played in the Alumni Tournament for the first time in I don't know how many years. When he saw he was now in the "old man" category, he said he had to play. And I think they won their last game. Whew! All those sore muscles paid off!
The kids loved playing in the halls and on the mats and whatever. Brought back some fun memories. Except, I don't remember laying down and rolling down the hill. ??? It's possible though.
We joined up with the Allred family to play in the gymnastics gym in Tooele. Great fun! One blurry picture as proof...
One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is all the fun cards from friends we've known throughout our schooling/military life. So fun to see how families have grown and makes me smile to think back on all those friendships and good times. Now our mailbox is back to boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment